Model & Photographers Connection charleston
April 8, shootout
Thank you for your choosing to join us Sunday, April 8, 2018 for our group shootout. Your interest and participation is VERY valuable and appreciated as we plan future events. The information below is provided so that we can have a great event. If there are any questions, you can contact Leighton (Leighton@LeightonD.com, 757-572-6807) or Geno (firstname.lastname@example.org, 843-597-0114)
PURPOSE Of Shootout: To provide serious photographers the opportunity to create fresh and new content with agency caliber models, at a minimal investment.
(Images below are not owned nor created by LeightonD, unless expressed and are used for illustrative purposes only.
- OVERALL THEME: Shoot is at the beach, but not limited to beach apparel or concept.
- WARDROBE: Swimsuit/Beach wardrobes will be provided to models.
- HAIR & MAKEUP: Styling and Makeup will be provided for VIP models
- TIMES & LOCATION:
- 08:00 VIP Models Meet at prep/shoot location to do hair and makeup
- 09:00-09:45 Group 1 Model 1/ Group 2 Model 2/ Group 3 Model 3
- 09:45-10:30 Group 1 Model 2/ Group 2 Model 3/ Group 3 Model 1
- 10:30-11:15 Group 1 Model 3/ Group 2 Model 1/ Group 3 Model 2
- 11:00-12:00 Group 1, 2, and 3 will participate/rotate with various groupings of models to allow for group shots.
- 12:00-4:00 General Admission Session (You can stay later, but our permit expires at 4)
- Above times are estimates with added time built in to it for worst case scenario. Depending on shots, model and photographer efficiency, shoot may go ahead of schedule.
- LOCATION: Folly Beach County Park - 1100 W Ashley Ave, Folly Beach, SC 29439
- THINGS TO NOTE:
- There is a $10 per car admission fee into the park. You can park outside of the park and walk in, or you can carpool going into the park. There is a Gold Pass that you can sign up for that gives free admission/parking into the park.
- Here are the Rules for the Park. The big rule that MUST BE FOLLOWED is to keep off of ALL Dunes. This is a near $500 fine if you are caught. It is not worth it.
- Three other rules are:
- NO Alcohol on the beach.
- NO Glass on the beach.
- Keep Foods in the parking lot.
- Three other rules are:
- Models and photographers for the afternoon session will begin to arrive around 11:00 to do their own preparations.
- VIP Photographers are welcomed and encouraged to stay for the afternoon session.
- Photographers are encouraged to bring their own Model Releases for the afternoon session models. (VIP Models will be covered under an Assignable Release).
- There are a few changing stations nearby but the restrooms are towards the front of the park.
- MODELS: Models are provided by Tout modeling agency. They will be treated with respect at all times.
- USE OF IMAGES. There will be a Model Release in place for images captured at the event. Images may be used for direct studio promotions, marketing, and for print samples for clients, only. Third party assignment will not be provided. Photographers will have release to use in tasteful web promotion to include social media.
- IMAGES. There will be no image requirement from VIP models. Photographers may reach out and provide an image(s) as a courtesy, but not as a requirement. There will also be an album in the facebook group for images to be posted to.
I am really looking forward this event and I hope you are too!