VISION BOARD FOR MOTORCYCLE/FASHION SHOOT (MODEL)
PURPOSE: To develop a marketable, fashionable, and editorial product for LDPhotography to use on printed material, publication(s) submission or to show potential clientele.
Images below are not owned nor created by LDPhotography unless expressed and are used for instructional and illustrative purposes only.
- THEME: Rugged/Cool/Hip fashion male. Using Triumph Motorcycles and the desert as the anchor. The session expects to be between 90-120 minutes in length of total shooting time. 6 hours in total show/on set/transit time. Theme should show a contrast between casual and business suits with the motorcycles in the background. 2 male models with dissimilar looks and bikes.
Overall theme is that of an rugged but refined man, in casual and unassuming attire (think white tee/blue jeans) with a refreshing class underneath.
- WARDROBE: I want this to be a simple design/style. Models will bring their own wardrobe. Suits and/or Jeans. Leather jacket is a plus with a white button up and tie/dark suit. As well as a casual Saturday bike attire. Sunglasses/boots etc. Gear can be stowed in my Jeep on the way out. I do have a steamer in the room that can steam out the suits if needed so we can hang them up for transport.
- HAIR: I will have a hairstylist on set for last minute touch ups. .
- TIMES & LOCATION: This session will be a mainly using afternoon lighting and some studio flash. Since we will have diminishing light, time is of the essence.
- 4:00p Meet at Hyatt House Downtown. Address 140 South 300 West, Salt Lake City 84101
- 4:45p Depart Hyatt House Downtown to Stansbury Island shoot location. I-80W to Exit 84, North to the Island. approximately 1 mile north of the "crossroads" right before Island trail gate.
- 5:45p Arrive at shoot location and setup.
- 6:30p Begin shooting Seth
- 7:00p Begin Shooting Mark
- 7:30p Begin Shooting Seth and Mark (Suits)
- 8:00p Action/Riding Shooting session.
- 8:30p Wrap and transition back to SLC
- 9:30p End of session.
- Above times are estimates with added time built in to it for worst case scenario. Depending on shots/terrain/model and photographer efficiency, shoot may go ahead of schedule.
- COMPENSATION: This will be a TFP shoot. Model(s) will receive 3-5 digital images (watermarked) and one high resolution image (non watermarked) with print release. It is asked for models to wait 30 days after receiving images before posting online on any social media site (FB/IG/Model Mayhem/OMP/etc) due to possible publication submissions.
- USE OF IMAGES. Images will be used at my studio for studio promotions, competitions, studio marketing, and for print samples for clients, as well as for magazine/publication submission. I do reserve the right to use in tasteful web promotion to include social media.
- ADDITIONAL IMAGES. Additional images, will be available in a web gallery. From that gallery, you will be able to download or order images for a printed album, or for your own personal use. Additional costs may apply. Model rate for 9x12 prints is $15 and for additional images, usually $1 for download. The models are licensed to use images for self promotion only and not to allow use by any third party without photographer's written consent.
I am really looking forward to meeting you and working with you. Thanks.