Leighton D, Photographic stunt double
Thank you for stopping by. I imagine that you are looking for a second shooter, or maybe even a primary shooter to assist you for an upcoming wedding. I will be glad to help. I've been a student of photography since the early 90's and have been capturing weddings since 2006. Though Based out of Charleston, South Carolina, I am able to travel to where you need me to be. I have captured sessions, events, and ceremonies, from Aruba to Afghanistan, and points between. I look forward to working with you.
I photographed my first wedding back the summer of 2007 and since then, I have been in love with the wedding story. I am available as an associate photographer to primary, or secondary shoot a wedding for you. I am currently based out of Charleston, South Carolina. I am available to travel regionally, nationally, and internationally. In the past 5 years alone, I have had assignments from Aruba to Afghanistan and points between. Whether I am your hired second shooter, or your hired PRIMARY shooter, I am here to serve you! Let me know how I can help.
- Nikon Photographer (NPS)
- Valid Passport
- Published in print and online
- Proficient in Off Camera Lighting
- Sushi Lover
- WPPI Member (CPWP ACTIVE)
Photographer & Lighting assistant
Often we, as photographers, try to do a lot of the muscle work ourselves. I firmly believe that a great team can be the make or break of a shoot. I am available to be your grip on set, as well bring equipment, meters, reflectors, for photographers traveling to the local area.
The Gear and settings
For weddings and sessions, I enjoy a standard Portra 400 look. To do so, my normal settings are ISO320, f/4.0, shutter speed to match lighting; but I can follow your lead.
- Nikon D810, Df, F200
- Nikon 70-200mm VR AF f/2.8
- Nikon 24-70mm AF f/2.8
- Nikon 105mm VR AF f/2.8
- Rokinon 14mm MF f/2.8
- Profoto B1
- Nikon SB-800
- Rotolight RL48 (x2)
- Sekonic L478-DR
- 77mm Expo Disk
- Passport Color Checker
- Grey Card
- Tether Tools USB 3.0 25' live cables (x4)
- Second Shooter(Work NOT Made For Hire-WNMFH) - $35/hr on my cards with digital delivery of RAW/.NEF files with usage licence. I maintain copyrights to images.
- Second Shooter(Work Made For Hire - WMFH) - $50/hr on your cards, backed up to my cards, with copyright transfer to you. I request unrestricted and perpetual license to 10 images from event to be able to use for my portfolio/work (2 of couple/8 of non-couple).
- Primary/Shadow Shooter (WNMFH) - $100/hr. For photographers who enjoy being their own second shooters at weddings, or those photographers who have booked a wedding and are wanting to shadow a more experienced photographer. Event is captured on my cards. Copyright is maintained with me, with unrestricted and perpetual license granted to you.
- Primary Shooter (Emergency/WNMFH) - $150/hr. Rate used for situations requiring me to go from second to primary shooter without prior notice.
- Primary Shooter WNMFH - $195/hr. Rate standard base rate for all non-packaged wedding and event work. Rate increases by $100/hr for WMFH requests.
- Bag Assistant - $15-25/hr
- Lighting/Set assistant $75-150/shoot or event
3 hour minimum requirement