Autumn 2010, a few months before her wedding, one of my brides, Ebony, decided to take part in a formal bridal dress session. I've always loved seeing large, fine art prints of brides. There was just something majestic and regal about it.
This was my first time working with the amazingly talented, Timothy Cabell, of Savannah, GA. Timothy is an award winning and internationally competitive Hair and Makeup Artist. The session took place at the SCAD stables, located just outside of Savannah on the South Carolina side of the border. My wonderful lighting assistant was Hair stylist and educator, Shameka LeCounte, of Jacksonville Florida. Dress and accessories provided by David's Bridal Savannah.
Styled Bridal and Beach boudoir session in Amelia Island and Jacksonville.
- Nicole Stoddart, Montego Bay, Jamaica W.I.
- Betty Blake, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Timothy Cabell, Savannah, Georgia
Studio Beau Monde
- Darlene Smith, Jacksonville, Fl
Anthony's et al/Beauty By Darlene
- Keisha Melendez, Saint Marys, GA
Dimensions Hair Studio
- Beth Sullivan, Jacksonville, FL
Sei Bella Image Consulting
- James Burney, Photographer/Assistant to Mr. DaCosta
- Nicholas Fletcher, Photographer/Assistant to Mr. DaCosta
- Tiffany DaCosta, Assistant to Mr. Dacosta
- Brei Morgan, Assistant to Mrs. Sullivan
Special thanks to:
- Arlington Toyota Rental
- AA Twins Luxury Limousine Jacksonville.
- Love. A bridal boutique
- Beatrice Couture Designs